Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Wall/The Walls

Accidentally, yesterday (in my local time) I just faced the wall. First I saw a big big poster of a photo exhibition about the Gaza and the situation between Palestine and Israel while I was driving. The second was when I was watching CNN, and Sen. Edwards was using The Walls pattern in his endorsement to Barack Obama speech.
I felt a lil bit stressed. Is that true? We really live in world surrounded by walls? Real and virtual ones. Unfortunately seems yes. I'm not going to talk a bout it anyway.
I watched "When Nitsche Wept" and I liked it. I liked Nitsche more than the film though. It was such a very new experiment for me to try to feel soem philosopher, my ideas even changed. I wished there were movies about lives of all the famous philosophers and master minds.

No comments: