Monday, January 3, 2011

Fringe

Watching Fringe is a fun part of my time everyday. Makes me to fly my imaginations and sometimes daydream like a geek.
All the science in the background and things like parallel universes is quiet a fiction yet believable matter for me. It cheers me up and sometimes I use it as a catalyst for my own real scientific problems.
But on the other hand I always think of these chain of TV series as a turn point. From what I faced in LOST, Flashforward and recently Fringe
, it seems the public sphere is forced to get used to this wierd things that happens in these series. The question is: "Are they trying to say something real?"
Sometimes I get paranoid about the logic behind the scripts has been written. It's a long time scientists has been working on Quantum Physics, Cognitive Sciences and all but it's just three or four years I see people in the street are talking about these matters and start to think about the whole theory behind them.
Aliens, other universes, dark matter, QED, time travel and things like that are getting more popular. Additionally what is going on with the CERN project sometimes concerns me about an alternative reallity which we've never seen before other than science fiction movies.
So I should shout out load "Aliens come on out from the closet, I know you are there and I'm not surprised to see you any more".

No comments: